Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a global bunker trading company looking to hire a bunker trader to join the commercial team in Geneva.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for trading of marine fuel across Europe, both demand and supply side
- Examine bunker pricing and trends in order to forecast effectively for the purpose of increasing profitability and managing risk.
- Expand portfolio of supplier relationships to ensure competitiveness of marine fuel pricing
- Work to increase and maintain strong book of clients (transferable book of business)
- Reports into Managing Director
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 4+ years of experience in back to back bunker trading
- Fluent German speaker essential
- Demonstrable experience in a marine fuels’ commercial environment
- Transferable book of business is desirable (demand and supply)
- Role is based in Geneva
For all positions based in Switzerland, Redstone Commodity Search works with their licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH. All candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.