EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Our global Advisory Practice is helping our clients to improve and sustain their business performance. In today’s complex business environment that means understanding the relationship between risk and performance improvement, and applying our knowledge to help clients achieve their business objectives.
As part of our Advisory Services, Technology Risk supports our clients in the areas of IT Risk Transformation, IT Assurance and IT Controls.
Tasks that you promote
- You will gain insights into cutting-edge IT environments and into our global methodology. Your focus: analysis, evaluation and optimization of processes, structures and systems.
- As a member of interdisciplinary specialist teams, you will audit operational IT systems and information portals with regard to internal control and risk and compliance management. This includes migration tests, third party certification, IT risk assessments, information security assessments and data analytics/information management.
- You will learn about ”thought leadership” as a way of addressing today’s constantly changing market and challenges. You will expand your expertise with every project alongside our leaders. Furthermore, you will be supported with trainings, courses and learnings in relevant fields.
Your profile to help us make a difference
More opportunities for your development Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education. In an environment that constantly opens new doors through knowledge sharing, flexibility and recognition. We offer you to join our highly motivated team of advisory professionals. You will be working and learning in a highly dynamic and cross-functional team - being able to boost your learning curve through the combination of intensive team work, challenging client projects and being part of the network of one of the world’s leading professional services firms. The Recruiting Team is looking forward to receiving your application Take the next step and apply for this position online Ref No: SWI000KQ. For further information please contact our recruitment team (email@example.com / +41 58 286 33 66). Only direct applications will be considered
- Degree (Bachelor or Master) in Economics or (Business-) Information Technology is required, relevant certifications (e.g. CISA, CISSP, CISM or CRISC) are an advantage.
- A must: 2-4 years’ experience in carrying out IT audits (e.g. at a Big4 company or internal audit department) or in the area of IT risk management / operational risk management, preferably at an international company.
- A plus: experience in leading employees.
- Qualities guaranteed to boost your career at EY: ability to work in a team, determination, commitment and quick comprehension. As a Swiss international company, we require German and English.