- Permanent, Full time
- Schroders Investment Management
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Full time
Cognitive Science and Automation (CSA) Practice Lead EMEA
Cognitive Science and Automation (CSA) Practice Lead EMEAOverview of role
You will be an executive-level CSA (Cognitive Science and Automation) leader with strong business, organisational and transformational capabilities to build, maintain and drive the vision and ongoing innovation of the CSA capability in EMEA. You will be responsible for executing the strategy and delivering the associated benefits, particularly within the EMEA region and will provide day-to-day oversight of the teams in EMEA.
- Drive the ideation and innovation of CSA capabilities (from RPA to machine learning to artificial intelligence) in EMEA through interacting with other Schroder's business functions, the digital teams and the CSA team in Singapore.
- Help Global CSA Lead align the CSA vision and capabilities with business strategy and technology enterprise architecture to deliver value to Schroders
- Support Global CSA Lead in driving CSA as a transformational agent to shift the organisation to a new way of working enabling Schroders to become a data-drive intelligent enterprise
- Maintain senior executive support and stakeholder alignment through demonstration of on-going value including prioritisation of capability delivery
- Lead the direct engagement and advisory with the business in EMEA and to assess opportunity for CSA transformation and develop the supporting business benefit case
- Manage the prioritization and delivery of CSA opportunities in EMEA
- Assisting in the identification and resolution of risks, issues and dependencies within process and delivery and effectively managing these across Schroders as necessary
- Manage the practice in EMEA including the ongoing capability development of Schroders people
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role you will need the below skills:
• A demonstrable experience of execution and delivery of large programs in a complex environment.
• A background in rolling out RPA solutions on a global basis (ideally utilising BluePrism) either through a consultancy or with a large finance firm.
• Experience in implementing new tools around RPA, MI, AI.
• Evidence of seeing business possibilities through the introduction of these new tools.
• Building out Proof of Concepts around Natural Language Processing.
• Experience of managing a small team.
• Be commercially astute with regards to emerging technologies.
• Ideally come from a technical background.
• Ability to communicate with senior stakeholders and influence the business.