This division combines Corporate Finance bankers with Mergers & Acquisitions execution teams and creates a single group that provides strategic advice to clients across sectors and regions
What they are looking for
- Technically strong investment bankers who have accrued M&A analytical skills and strong execution experience
- Deal experience from pitch to close. Someone who knows what to expect in an M&A process
- UK Takeover Code experience advantageous
- Experienced in working with juniors – providing guidance etc
- Softer skills: Good communications, collaborative, personable, enthusiastic. Cultural fit is important
With a team of over 200 and growing every day, Goodman Masson is one of London’s specialist Finance and Technology recruitment businesses. Voted ‘Best Recruitment Company to Work For’ in 2018, our passion for what we do is clear.
Based in London, Düsseldorf and New York, we hold annual revenues exceeding £42 million. This includes Qualified & Part-Qualified / Transactional Finance, Actuarial & Investment Management, Audit, Banking Operations, Compliance & Financial Crime, Front Office, Housing Development, Information & Cyber Security, Technology, Digital & Data, Product Control & Valuations, Projects, Change & Transformation, Risk & Regulation, Tax and Treasury.
We also have a Solutions team who provide RPO, hybrid and volume recruitment services. Alongside this, Goodman Masson have developed an Executive Search team who focus on sourcing C-suite talent to fee earning Legal partners.