Front End Developer 3-6+ years experience React/Redux Unit Testing / TDD
Our client, one of the most trusted identity system provider in Europe are looking for a Front End Developer. The business are focused on becoming the world's most secure and data sensitive company.
They are creating a new concept, something that hasn't been done before. They are developing a system to fight against fraud and build a secure identity system for individuals and businesses. This is a business who are pushing the boundaries or using cutting edge technology for a safer environment.
Their product is the first bio-metric signing application to be released in the UK so expect to be working on complete a greenfield project.
What you will be doing:
- Working in a cross-functional team
- You will be at the forefront of bringing their main product to life on the market
- Writing scalable and maintainable code focusing on using React
- Following TDD methodology for development practice
What you will need:
- Experience working with React using Redux
- Continuous experience with TDD
- Use of GIT
What you can get in return:
- An opportunity to learn functional programming languages such as Go and Elixir
- Exposure to Blockchain and cryptography
- Work in a relaxed, mature environment
- 25 Days holiday
- Pension plan
- 5 Fully paid selfie days for personal development
- Brand new modern offices to work in
- Large chill-out zones to use whenever you like
- Lots of explosive team events!
If you are interested please apply ASAP
Empiric Solutions is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.