Our client is a leading name within the Investment Banking and M&A space, based in London. They are looking to add an Analyst - Associate level candidate to their top performing and growing Healthcare M&A team.
You will need experience working at within a Healthcare focused M&A advisory team, at an investment bank as or within consultancy.
The firm has a very positive working environment and a compact team, allowing for growth and progression. The firm is looking for a candidate with some of the following attributes:
- Providing valuations and financial analysis through modelling (DFC, LBO, etc.)
- Project management, due diligence and client and buyer interaction
- Strong execution experience
- Development of target and potential transactions - both buy and sell side mandates
- Creating management presentations, teasers, pitch books, etc.
- Liaise with external counterparties (lawyers, sponsors, accountants, etc.)
You will have the opportunity to be part of a growing and successful team, to work on high-profile transactions within the UK and across Europe. This is an excellent opportunity for any individual looking to further their career within a highly successful banking and advisory firm.