This role will be an important contributor to the Institutional Sales channel.
This is a friendly and collegiate atmosphere, we are looking to uncover talented people that display a high level of accountability with a low degree of ego. Characteristics of the company are “will find a way to do this for our clients”, creative and ambitious.
Asset Management is an industry that has been slow to adapt to the changing expectations of working professionals and our client is a leader of a pragmatic and thoughtful culture. They have attracted and developed a number of bright people much faster in their career compared to the industry average.
People that are ready to collaborate with the broader business and directly with the CEO are welcome for this position, ability, personality are paramount and experience is secondary.
This role will be reporting to the Head of Distribution and wider sales team to expand the companies presence in the Institutional Markets.
● Work with the Head of Distribution to strategize UK Institutional Sales, raise assets and ensure long term growth
● Build new networks and use existing relationships across the UK Institutional space
● Manage the entire sales process from qualifying to closing
● Assist in driving the brand recognition and business development efforts in the UK Institutional market
● Develop and maintain a strong technical understanding of the firm's products and strategies to effectively and confidently discuss with clients and prospects
● Research and identify new client / relationship development opportunities
● Present to clients, prospects and intermediaries on the firms investments and funds/strategies
● Knowledge of the UK Institutional Market, and Wholesale would be additive.
● Deep knowledge of various products across the traditional and alternative space
● Excellent organisation and planning skills