No politics, collaborative, close-knit team with great growth potential.
· Expertise in Search engines using machine learning
· Someone who can put together a nice search engine to navigate research and beyond for the objective becomes the equivalent of the Google Bar for our clients.
· Familiar with the concept of indexing data, tagging it, and then understanding queries in natural language to give back the precise document or sentence that the user is looking for.
· Building high-performance components for both live trading and simulation defining and increasing automation and robustness of the research infrastructure including alpha estimation, risk modeling, and backtesting components
· Conducting alpha research and designing systematic strategies.
· Build trading algorithms
· Understanding data science techniques to create the best results
· Higher scientific training (statistics, mathematics, physics), you have 2 to 5 years of experience in Data Science.
· Supporting desk strategists by providing them with quantitative tools
· Strong technical skills with experience in a quantitative analysis team (coding / developing in python, modeling, systems)
· Building efficient storage and access scheme for data and reference data across price, economic, and big data sets
· Researching and implementing performance analytics, including signal performance and post-trade analytics
· MS or Ph.D. in finance, computer science, mathematics, physics, or another quantitative discipline.
· Experience Data Science.
· Experience researching
· Strong programming skills with a high level of proficiency in Python.
• Location: London
• Salary: £ Competitive + Bonus and great amounts of benefits
REFER A FRIEND/ COLLEAGUE
• If you're interested in this opportunity, please forward you're CV ASAP. Alternatively, if you would like to know more information or have a confidential discussion please contact Shanaz Rob - call on +44 (0)203 603 4474 emails: firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
• Follow for updates: https://www.linkedin.com/company/srinvestmentpartners
Who We Are:
SR Investment partners are driven by financial service’s needs, influences and opinions, as opposed to the recruitment industry model. This is what makes us stand out and helps us create strong partnerships and attract the top talent. Our goal is providing a competitive edge by concentrating on market-specific solutions for revenue-generating talent in the world’s most demanding environment. In this fluid and fast-paced environment, organisations must be prepared to go to battle for top talent, hence SR Investment partners.
What We Do:
We are a selective financial service recruitment firm that specialises in identifying high-calibre mid to senior professionals, relevant to the investment management industry, working for both the buy side and sell side across all asset classes. We provide key talent and solutions to Hedge Funds, Asset Management firms, Investment Banks, Family Offices, Sovereign Wealth Funds, Private Equity, Insurance, Trading Houses, & Investment Managers. We help build, guide and grow organisations despite the complexity of their business landscape.
We provide consultancy, permanent, contract and executive search solutions for our clients in Europe, the Americas, Middle East, and Asia. We help build, guide and grow organisations despite the complexity of their business landscape. We have great trusted partnerships within the financial services industry who support us in everything we do. WHY? because they trust us. When we agree to work together, our path to the future is paved with mutual trust — a trust composed of integrity, competence, and cooperation. We serve boards, C-level leaders, Head of desk, Executive team and their organisations. We enable and deliver continuous advantage for our clients. They experience breakthrough results through rapidly spawning new and distinct ways of thinking, working and being ahead.
Tel: +44 (0)203 603 4474