Hedge Fund is looking for a Senior Quant Trader - You will be working alongside talented Senior portfolio managers, IT and quantitative team.
Objective: create the Data Science pole of the high-frequency trading desk from scratch. Participate in the identification of new arbitrage opportunities and the improvement of existing strategies from all trading data, but also from new data sources.
· Building high-performance components for both live trading and simulation defining and increasing automation and robustness of the research infrastructure including alpha estimation, risk modeling, and backtesting components
· Participate in the identification of new arbitrage opportunities and the improvement of existing strategies from all trading data, but also from new data sources.
· Investigate data cases regarding strategies
· Data scientists function in a high-level Programming experience in one or more of the following; Python, R, VBA, SQL, Alteryx. from a trading desk perspective i.e worked with traders
· Participate in the entire research and strategy development chain: brainstorming, modelling, data, signal study, backtesting, strategy implementation in a production environment, and signal performance monitoring.
· Sourcing integrating, curating and analyzing new datasets
· Actively furthering our understanding and efficient use of data
· Working in architecture and building of the architecture
· Collaborating with research colleagues and supporting their efforts to fully leverage the firm’s data assets
· Actively participate in the entire research and strategy development chain: brainstorming, modeling, data, signal study, backtesting, strategy implementation in a production environment, and signal performance monitoring.
· Financial background
· Delivering high-quality research, processes and tooling in support of our research goals
· Relevant degree subject (Maths, Statistics, Data Science or another Science related subject) An interest in finance and the investment management industry
· Proven experience in combining and leveraging multiple datasets
· Exposure to machine learning
· Excellent communication skills
Salary: € Competitive + Bonus
REFER A FRIEND
If you're interested in this opportunity, forward you're CV ASAP. Alternatively, if you would like to know more information or have a confidential discussion please contact Shanaz Rob - call on +44 (0)203 603 4474 or email@example.com for more details
Follow our page for updates: https://www.linkedin.com/company/srinvestmentpartners
Who We Are:
SR Investment partners are driven by financial service’s needs, influences and opinions, as opposed to the recruitment industry model. This is what makes us stand out and helps us create strong partnerships and attract the top talent. Our goal is providing a competitive edge by concentrating on market-specific solutions for revenue-generating talent in the world’s most demanding environment. In this fluid and fast-paced environment, organisations must be prepared to go to battle for top talent, hence SR Investment partners.
What We Do:
We are a selective financial service recruitment firm that specialises in identifying high-calibre mid to senior professionals, relevant to the investment management industry, working for both the buy side and sell side across all asset classes. We provide key talent and solutions to Hedge Funds, Asset Management firms, Investment Banks, Family Offices, Sovereign Wealth Funds, Private Equity, Insurance, Trading Houses, & Investment Managers. We help build, guide and grow organisations despite the complexity of their business landscape.
We provide consultancy, permanent, contract and executive search solutions for our clients in Europe, the Americas, Middle East, and Asia. We help build, guide and grow organisations despite the complexity of their business landscape. We have great trusted partnerships within the financial services industry who support us in everything we do. WHY? because they trust us. When we agree to work together, our path to the future is paved with mutual trust — a trust composed of integrity, competence, and cooperation. We serve boards, C-level leaders, Head of desk, Executive team and their organisations. We enable and deliver continuous advantage for our clients. They experience breakthrough results through rapidly spawning new and distinct ways of thinking, working and being ahead.
Tel: +44 (0)203 603 4474