The successful candidate will join the EMEA Algorithmic Trading Quantitative group. Development of the algorithmic trading applications and components, as part of a global development effort. You will also get the chance to sell products.
· Extensive eFX market knowledge with a good understanding of FX products or Credit Algorithmic experience
· Has worked in an EFX team\
· Must be able to look at production and trading, deliver models and code them
· Algorithmic execution
· Strong in Java or C# coding and architecture
· Market making - Bonus
· Electronic trading/ Algo/ Systematic trading
· Statistical analysis and interpretation of quantitative data
· Experience analyzing large data sets/tick database experience
· Ability to build quantitative prototypes and perform parameter optimization
· Experience in prototyping and backtesting automated risk management solutions
· Mathematically minded / Self-motivated / Team Oriented / Creative / Innovative
· Masters educated in a quantitative field (Maths, Science, Engineering, physics or Quant Finance)
REFER A FRIEND
If you're interested in this opportunity, please forward you're CV. Alternatively, if you would like to know more information or have a confidential discussion please contact Shanaz Rob- call on +44 (0)203 603 4474 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.