Reply is looking for a full time Full Stack Java Developer who will have a focus on Web Development, Database development, and configuration, for enterprise and consumer users. The candidate will work in a dynamic and highly skilled team. Responsibilities
- Develop custom Java applications and backend development
- Maintain custom code and accompanying documentation within source control
- Develop and execute test plans to ensure proper validation of development/configuration items
- Ensure all enhancements are moved to production following our change control procedures and methodology
- Follow an agile SDLC process to promote iterative changes through all environments on a rapid development cycle
- Configure Web applications to support business requirements including, but not limited to, entity modifications, workflow development, and sitemap modifications
- Health &
- TRAINING &
- We offer you an attractive salary and a competitive overall package
- Regular and systematic (external and internal) further training opportunities
- Work in an innovative and international team
About Industrie Reply
- Bachelor Management Information System, Operation and Systems Management, Computer Information Systems.
- Strong experience with Java full stack development.
- Understanding and experience with databases, particularly Oracle.
- Experience in using Subversion, Git and Visual Studio is highly preferred
- Knowledge of Agile and or Scrum Methodology
- Demonstrate a high-level Information technology and systems aptitude
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent communications skills.
- Ability to work successfully, under tight project deadlines.
- Must be eligible to work in the US
Industrie Reply is the Reply Group company focused on delivering innovative technology-based solutions to address Customers' most complex Supply and Value Chain needs. Industrie Reply specializes in three major areas including Supply Chain Execution (SCE), Manufacturing/IoT, and Customer Experience (Cx). Industrie Reply's focus on Industrie 4.0 methodologies, helps customers to achieve the highest levels of efficiency, through comprehensive consulting and technology solutions.