A mid-sized High Frequency Trading firm is looking for a mid-senior level strategy developer to join their dynamic electronic trading team. The firm has been around for over a decade and is currently expanding organically to keep up with market demands. The vacancy that they are looking to fill at the moment is on their volatility arbitrage trading desk doing Quantitative Development and Strategy implementation alongside researchers and traders alike.
Responsibilities will include:
- Systematic and quantitative research and development of high frequency trading strategies covering volatility based products
- Development and implementation of systematic rules based trading alogrithms in to a C++ system
- Back testing and understanding of strategies including abstractions and requirements
- Collaboration between team members in order to drive productivity and facilitate innovative ideas
Ideal candidates should possess:
- 4+ years of experience working in low latency C++ on a trading desk
- Advanced degree in a scientific field
- Strong programming skill
- Drive to succeed and see results, entrepreneurial mind-set
If there is an interest, please click the APPLY NOW button below.