Financial Analyst Stress Testing
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Permanent, Full time
- Central Bank Of The UAE
- 13 Dec 17 2017-12-13
The Financial Stability Department conducts analysis and research on issues related to overall stability of the UAE financial system, including the assessment of its ability to weather potentially stressful situations. It is also responsible for preparing the Financial Stability Report and formulating guidance for the use of macro-prudential tools. It conducts annually the stress test of the banking system.
- Contribute to the preparation, analysis, and execution of the UAE stress test of the banking system.
- Review and assess the robustness of banks’ models.
- Conduct quantitative studies on financial stability issues.
- Maintain knowledge of relevant data mining and econometric techniques to be used in the analysis.
- At least three years’ experience in risk management with specific expertise in stress testing for banks.
- Experience in the development of stress testing methodologies.
- Solid knowledge of statistical and econometric software.
- Sound research, analysis, quantitative and financial skills.
- At least a bachelor degree in economics, finance, accounting or a related field from a reputable university.
- A professional qualification such as FRM, PRM would be an advantage.