- Buenos Aires, Ciudad Autonoma de Buenos Aires, Argentinien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
Standort: Buenos Aires, Ciudad Autonoma de Buenos Aires, ArgentinienThe role will provide full reception duties.
- Answer all phones promptly and in a pleasant and professional manner. Take detailed messages and deliver them without delay to the intended party or assist callers by redirecting them to another available party who can help them. Coordinate with back-up secretary to ensure that all phones on board are covered at all times.
- Greets vendors, customers, job applicants and other visitors in a courteous and professional manner
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
- May be responsible to coordinate conference rooms including interviews, videoconferences, room set up for workshop, briefings and other conferences and events on-site
- Occasionally provide secretarial back-up support
- Intermediate IT skills including Email, Word, Excel, Internet and PowerPoint
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent with 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Secretarial qualifications is essential
- Familiarity with booking travel, calculating and processing expenses
- Fluency in local language (where applicable)
- Advanced keyboard skills, accurate typing speed
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work pro-actively and multi-task
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.