Business Analyst - BI and Analytics
- Brisbane, Queensland, Australien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- KPMG Australia
- 15 Dez 17
See job description for details
- Work closely with QLD clients across the private and mid-market sectors
- Enjoy an inclusive, supportive and people-oriented team culture
- Ongoing support, development and career opportunities
With continued growth, our KPMG Enterprise Advisory practice in Queensland are now seeking a Business Analyst ( BI & Analytics) to join our Brisbane team.
Your new role:
- Assist in delivering a variety of consulting engagements collaborating with clients across the private and mid-markets including early stage and fast growing companies, well established businesses and government bodies
- Quickly establish a deep level of stakeholder engagement and offer innovative solutions to the complex business problems they face. Contribute to commercial and contractual decisions including developing scopes of work and working to budgets
- Some experience in BI, Analytics as a Business Analyst in a reputable firm or in industry. Recent Grads with some hands-on experience will also be considered.
- A natural analytical and commercial mindset with a solid understanding of business intelligence, data warehousing and the Software Development Lifecycle
- An interest in analysing complex data sets, identifying meaningful relationships, issues and inconsistencies, as well as presenting your analysis graphically
- Exposure to any of the following is highly desired: Microsoft (Azure, SQL Server, SharePoint & Flow), Visualisation (Power BI, Qlikview, Tableau )and Extract Transform Load
- Commitment to continuing development and improvement through on the job learning and potentially post-graduate studies
- Good report writing and general communication skills - ability to communicate key issues and queries
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
If you're passionate about supporting clients with technology driven solutions and are enthusiastic about joining a rapidly growing team, please apply for this position online including resume and cover letter. Please note, closing dates are subject to change.
Advertised: 08 Dec 2017 E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: 08 Jan 2018 E. Australia Standard Time