Business Analyst/ Iteration Manager
3 Month Contract with Extensions Large Financial Organisation Your new company
This large financial giant is seeking a Business Analyst\Iteration Manager in the Technology and Transformation business area where they are arranging multiple squads within Automation. Your new role
You will initially focus on the IM responsibilities with a shift to BA as the project progresses. The aim of this role is to work with the other teams to plan, understand the work coming through and then detail the requirements to the team. The coordination of this work and your ability to work closely with offshore teams will be pivotal.
As the Iteration Manager you will be responsible for developing and motivating a high performance team to adopt and apply Scrum principles to enable continuous improvement in the quality of deliverables. You will lead and coach agile team as they work to complete the platform migrations\updates. You will facilitate agile rituals and ceremonies including Backlog Refinement, Daily Stand-up, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective.
As the BA you will be responsible for analysing and defining project requirements as well as documenting technical & support conditions. You will also work collaboratively with stakeholders to obtain, analyse, communicate and validate requirements for Projects to be delivered. What you'll need to succeed
To be successful you will need:
What you'll get in return
- The ability to work closely with the business and drive the team forward in a pressurised environment
- Experience as a BA in the financial industry
- The ability to engage stakeholders at all levels
- High-level road map skills
- Ability to work remotely and autonomously
- Certification / experience in Scrum/Scaled Agile Framework
- Ability to deliver positive, innovative solutions to lead relentless improvement in a traditional organization not accustomed to operating with Scrum/Scaled Agile.
- Good level of technology experience within Banking (Insurance is desirable)
In this role, you will get your foot in the door of a large financial organisation and work on a project with wide ranging exposure and impact. You will receive a initial 3 month contract with possible extensions and will be paid $750-850 plus super or $820-900 plus GST . Contractors through Hays IT Recruitment also enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
What you need to do now
- Weekly pay cycles
- Your nominated choice of superannuation fund
- Online timesheet submission and approval
- No hidden costs or payroll deductions for our services
- Option to be engaged on a Pty Ltd basis (conditions apply)
If you're interested in this role, click 'Apply Now' to submit an up-to-date copy of your CV via our secure portal.
For further information about this role, please contact:
email@example.com LHS 297508