Program Manager - Open Banking
About the role:
- Join ASX 100 finance leader!
- Brisbane based role - Gasworks Newstead Office
- Program Manager - Strategic Initiative
We are currently seeking an experienced Program Manager to join our Portfolio Delivery team to lead the delivery of a key strategic program for the Bank. This is an exciting opportunity to showcase your skillset around developing and implementing the Open Banking platform for BOQ. About you:
- You will have excellent working knowledge of technology projects preferably in the banking/finance industry.
- Strong exposure in change management.
- You will have exceptional problem solving and gap assessment skills between current state of the project and the future state.
- Strong interpersonal skills as you will be liaising with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in delivering large programs (with significant data and integration)
- Skilled in directing the efforts of geographically dispersed delivery teams and integration partners
- Strong negotiating skills and stakeholder management (including at C-level)
- API development experience
- Open Banking experience (highly advantageous)
BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced! About our Benefits:
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!