See job description for details
Experienced Project Coordinator for large Australian energy organisation. Permanent position, competitive rate Your new company
Hays Technology are currently partnered with a large Australian energy infrastructure organisation. We are seeking to appoint an experienced Project Coordinator for a permanent position in Brisbane CBD. Your new role
In this role you'll be working as a Project Coordinator Supporting the Project manager(s) with all project support activities. You'll be working within the IT (Operations) Projects Delivery team working on B&T (Business and Technology) Projects.
Key responsibilities include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Assist with identifying, logging and tracking project risks and issues.
- Tracking project documentation, managing the project document libraries within the Project
- Management tools.
- Minute taking
- Assisting in the production of monthly project status reports.
- Raising purchase orders and receipt invoices in the Oracle financials
- Tracking and reconciling project financials in Oracle and Project Server
- (actuals and forecast).
- Assist with financial reporting of projects to the ITPMO/ePMO.
- Provide team support to maximise each team member's ability to
- focus on delivery of their project objectives.
- Developing and managing professional relationships with external customers and stakeholders
What you'll get in return
- Extensive experience working in project coordination and support roles on
- a range of technology projects with budgets up to $20m
- Advanced knowledge of project management lifecycles,
- competencies and development methodologies
- Advanced Microsoft Office Professional application skills, (especially
- MS Excel and MS Project)
- Advanced financial tracking and reconciliation skills
- Advanced experience of stakeholder management and
- Intermediate resource planning and capacity management skills
- Intermediate MS Project Server (or equivalent Enterprise Project
- Management tool e.g. Clarity, Primavera, etc.) application skills
This opportunity offers you a permanent position with a leading energy infrastructure business, CBD location with WFH flexibility and competitive rates.
Contract workers through Hays Technology also enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
What you need to do now
- Weekly pay cycles
- Your nominated choice of superannuation fund
- Online timesheet submission and approval
- No hidden costs or payroll deductions for our services
- Option to be engaged on a Pty Ltd basis (conditions apply)
- Regular contact with IT consultants throughout the duration of your assignment
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from a diverse background to apply
If you're interested in this role, click 'Apply Now' to submit an up-to-date copy of your CV via our secure portal.
For further information about this role, please contact:
(07) 3243 3044
If this role isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for similar Project Officer or Project Manager roles in Brisbane or the Gold Coast, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508