See job description for details
Manage the end to end delivery of transformation projects varying across business and technical. Your new company
Our Client is one of Australia's leading banks serving the public, small to medium enterprise and agribusiness customers through a national network of stores as well as its award-winning internet and phone banking systems. Your new role
The purpose of this role is to manage the end to end delivery of transformation projects. The project/s may have one or a varying combination of business, technical and/ or infrastructural deliverables.
The role is responsible for setting up and delivering strategic organisation initiatives, as well as advising and reporting to firstline leaders and executive sponsors across data, enterprise technology and finance & advice. What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Tertiary Qualification in Information Technology and/or Business or equivalent industry experience
- Industry recognised program and project management certification
- 10+ years' experience in successful project management (Mandatory)
- 4+ years' experience in project management within financial services, preferably with experience in finance/insurance knowledge
- Preferred experience with a financial services and/or finance transformation project.
- Strong PM capabilities in time, cost, scope, quality reporting and governance.
- Exceptional leadership skills and capability - Enthusiastic, engaging and inspiring.
- Commercially savvy with strong experience in management of risk.
- Ability to lead multiple teams across diverse platforms
- Excellent organisational skills - Can quickly and effectively mobilise both time and resources (clients and project team members) to get things done
- Great stakeholder management skills including regular up-to date and accurate written and verbal updates to key stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with colleagues and clients at all levels.
- Strong people leadership and a proven track record in leading high performing teams
- Strong knowledge of SDLC and Agile methods and change management are essential
- Commercial Acumen: Applying knowledge of internal and external business environments to consider the bottom-line impact of alternative solutions; maximising benefits whilst balancing risks
You will work with a team of experts in their field and have the ability to impact a major project in the growth and development of this industry leading organisation. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or please call Paul Sloan on 07 3243 3044 for a confidential career discussion. LHS 297508