See job description for details
An amazing opportunity for a React/Node Developer at a prestigious Australian Financial Institution Your new company
Hays Technology are currently partnered with a prestigious Banking and Insurance client in finding 2x React/Node Developers.
This is a Permanent opportunity with an office based in the Brisbane CBD and flexible working arrangements.
We are looking for talent from Brisbane, the Gold Coast, and the Sunshine Coast - with a start date being as soon as possible. Your new role
In this role, you will provide critical thinking and a high degree of technical innovation to detail while being recognised as a trusted advisor to the team and stakeholders of the organisation.
In addition to this, your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Design, develop, review, implement, and manage React.js front end application code and Node.js services for the production and pre-release environments.
- Design, develop, review, implement, and manage continuous integration, build management and deployment scripts, systems and any code as required.
- Participate in Agile software development, prototyping, and code review with international development teams to build scalable microservices-based products.
- Understand the requirements of the customer or business and utilize this knowledge to develop applications that are consistent with this.
- Work with delivery teams to achieve success through development using CI/CD and DevOps practices, processes, and tooling.
- Provide robust coding practices, solid unit/component test coverage, and debugging code.
To be successful in attaining this role, you will have the following skills:
What you'll get in return
- Experience in major areas of web development (HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Foundation, JQuery, JSON)
- Solid experience in modern front-end pipelines and tools (Git, Webpack, Gulp, etc.)
- Experience working in an agile environment Strong collaboration skills
If successful, you will receive a competitive salary package of up to $160,000 including superannuation (based on skills/experience), Work From Home flexibility and the opportunity work within a large development team in a large Banking/Insurance organisation. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508