See job description for details
Exciting initial six month contract with Financial Organisation. January 2022 start. Your new company
Hays have partnered with a leading Financial Services Organisation, we are seeking an experienced Senior Business Analyst to work on a large upgrade project in the Claims Division of the business.
The purpose of this newly created role is to liaise with diverse stakeholders to analyse, communicate and validate requirements to changes to business processes, policies and information systems. This role has a an expected start date on the 17 th January 2022 and will be an initial contract through to 30 th June 2022. Your new role
In this role you will be responsible for acting as a point of reference within the team, you will be responsible for working with internal and external stakeholders to work through a large SDLC lifecycle project.
Key Responsibilities include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to facilitate and positively influence solution development and ongoing support.
- Undertake customer requirements investigation, analysis and solution design in accordance with assigned initiatives and work.
- Lead the articulation of business needs and the facilitation of business and system solutions.
- Lead the compilation and/or validation of system requirements and process documentation to ensure feasibility and traceability of requirements.
- Play a key role in the development of functional documentation, facilitating the management of changes if required, support of testing initiatives and the resolution of problems as they emerge.
- Facilitate workshops and design sessions using the appropriate methodologies and frameworks
- Undertake solution lead role as required including design, costing, co-ordination and specification activities ensuring that requirement deliverables meet business needs and expectations.
- Participate in the development of design documents, design reviews and analysis of functional changes to systems.
- Communicate collaboratively throughout the design and costing process with technical stakeholders as part of managing expectations for business and solution "customers".
What you'll get in return
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst with experience working in the Financial Services industry
- Experience working in Digital front-end technology projects including web-sites and mobile apps.
- Ability to analyse customer requirements and provide appropriate alternatives and solutions to meet those requirements.
- Previous experience or exposure to customer design skills
- Previous experience working on a SDLC project
- Strong facilitation and workshop skills, previous experience working with diverse internal and external stakeholders
This opportunity offers you an initial six month contract, with the possibility of extension and a daily rate of $850 per day + superannuation. This role offers hybrid working arrangements with two days on site and three days work from home.
Contract workers through Hays Technology also enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
What you need to do now
- Weekly pay cycles
- Your nominated choice of superannuation fund
- Online timesheet submission and approval
- No hidden costs or payroll deductions for our services
- Option to be engaged on a Pty Ltd basis (conditions apply)
- Regular contact with IT consultants throughout the duration of your assignment
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from a diverse background to apply
If you're interested in this role, click 'Apply Now' to submit an up-to-date copy of your CV via our secure portal.
For further information about this role, please contact:
(07) 3243 3044
If this role isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for similar Business Analyst roles in Brisbane or the Gold Coast, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508