Senior Change Analyst
- Camperdown, New South Wales, Australien Camperdown New South Wales AU
- Befristete Anstellung, Vollzeit
- Morgan McKinley Australia
- 20 Jul 18 2018-07-20
Senior Change Analyst
Data collection, collation and analysis to inform scope, design and review of organisational readiness activities in a complex environment.
Working with this leading Australian University in the role of Organisational Readiness Analyst your primary function will be to undertake data collection, collation and analysis to inform scope, design and review of organisational readiness activities in a complex environment. Working collaboratively with project and program teams to manage readiness risks and issues; stakeholder engagement planning and tracking; impact assessment and gap analysis to support the design of interventions that deliver on outcomes of the business critical project.
Key Activities and Accountabilities;
- Utilise change management thinking, approaches and activities to analyse and provide input into readiness strategy, planning, implementation and reporting
- Develop and maintain impact assessments, gap analysis and stakeholder engagement plans, timelines and tracking tools
- Manage the overall program impact assessment
- Appropriately manage risks and issues in accordance with governance guidelines
- Identify, document and assist in managing integration and inter-dependency points across with all projects
- Develop, maintain and track stakeholder engagement plans
Experience and Skills;
- Demonstrated ability to deliver in complex environments accompanied by at least 5-10 years experience as an analyst to manage change for multiple projects concurrently
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles and methodologies
- Expert at the preparation and presentation of data and research outcomes orientated to the target audience
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop professional working relationships, effectively resolve conflict and operate in a matrix reporting environment
- Experience of working in the higher education sector
Reporting to the Organisational Readiness Program Lead, the role will also be required to contribute to program level readiness and integration activities.
To find out more about this opportunity call Shelley Austin on 02 8986 3125 or apply now.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.