Advice Central Consultant
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 24 Apr 19
Advice Central Consultant
- Newly created position as point of contact/triage for frontline staff for advice process and compliance queries
- Be a champion for process improvement culture
- Execute programs of work to mitigate business risk and improve the quality of advice provided to clients
Role Location: 55 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC
Role Type: Permanent ,Full time
As an Advice Consultant you will manage, record and take ownership of query resolution from end to end. This will ensure you are a key SME in the advice process including standards, business rules, advice documents and supporting processes.
You will be hands on with day to day tasks including taking calls and emails from across the business and act as a key point of contact. You will ensure consultation with the business is at the forefront in order to improve efficiency, simplify advice processes and deliver an improved client experience. You will partner with technology teams to ensure the frontline understand not only 'what' they need to do, 'why' they need to do it but 'how' to implement the advice process through enabling technology. Be on hand to help solve problems in areas of uncertainty and ensure outcomes are clearly documented.
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Knowledge and experience in the end to end advice process
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to articulate in a clear and simple way
- Change leadership skills
- Solid customer service orientation
- Excellent inter-personal communication skills with the proven ability to liaise with and influence individuals at all levels of seniority
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number AUS098410.