Cyber Risk and Compliance Specialist
First a bit about ANZ
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ - our purpose - to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
ANZ has started to move to a new way of working, leveraging agile practices. To understand more about this new way of working and if this role is right for you, we strongly encourage you to take a look at The ANZ Way vimeo channel where you’ll find The ANZ Way animation and the New Ways of Working animation. Your Mission
As an Analyst in the Risk squad in Cyber Defence, you will assist the team to provide oversight and governance to the Cyber Defence Tech area to manage its security, risk, audit and compliance. Drive uplift in Compliance and Operational risk capability, both within the Security domain and the Business. You will support the Product owner to develop, plan and deliver key risk and compliance initiatives. As a Security Analyst, you’ll help to deliver this by:
- Engaging with and consulting to a wide variety of different teams to manage Cyber Security risk and compliance levels
- Providing advice on Policy and Standards interpretation as well as risk and regulatory requests
- Helping to build the professional capability amongst the team, providing mentoring and devlopment of new and junior team members
- Leveraging tools for optimal collaboration (across geographies) and knowledge sharing keeping relevant in the industry
- Identifying opportunities for continuous improvement and implementing solutions
- Visualising security data using various programs including such as Tableau and QlikSense
- Solving challenging problems with advanced Data Science and Machine Learning techniques – using statistical tools like R, MATLAB, Python, SAS and SPSS.
At ANZ we aim to create an inclusive environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued and supported. We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
- You’ll have previous operational risk, compliance and information security experience
- Experience in managing risks associated with information security, technology and data privacy and confidentiality
- Strong knowledge of technical security controls and operational risk management (eg. ISO 27002, ISO 30001, ANZ's Group Information Security Policy and Standards etc.)
- Strong knowledge of regulatory requirements and industry standards (PCI, Data Privacy).
- Experience in composing papers for various Risk and Governance Committees
- Ability to prioritise and managing conflicting issues in a professional risked-based manner.
- Enjoy building strong, open and collaborative working relationships with stakeholders.