Expression of Interest - Senior Accountant/Senior Manager - Audit
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- KPMG Australia
- 16 Jan 18
See job description for details
- Develop your career with a reputable global Big 4 practice
- Enjoy ongoing training, study support and development opportunities
- Collaborative, high performance and people-focused team culture
We are currently seeking expressions of interest from experienced Audit professionals from Senior Accountant to Senior Manager for future opportunities with KPMG Australia.
Your new role:
Working closely with the Partners and senior leaders, you will support and lead engagement teams in planning and delivering a diverse range of external audit engagements for listed, mid-market and private clients. You will play an active role in engagements from start to finish and lead a team in delivering an exceptional quality of service. As an experienced professional, you will also build and maintain professional and consultative stakeholder relationships
You bring to the role:
- Relevant external audit experience in professional services
- Tertiary qualifications including CA or CPA (partial or full completion)
- Strong research skills, critical thinking and an analytical mindset
- Practice in building strong relationships within teams and with clients
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.
Advertised: 20 Dec 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 05 Feb 2018 AUS Eastern Daylight Time