HO Small Business & Specialised Product Management
A career that gives you more
- Be recognised as a leader, empowered to deliver and succeed
- Use your passion and expertise to drive positive outcomes for our customers
- Join a company that's invested in you
Your career at NAB is about more than money, it's about serving our customers well and helping our communities prosper. We currently have an opportunity for a Head Of, Small Business & Specialised Product Management
. The role
As our Head Of, Small Business & Specialised Product Management
, you will be responsible for managing a team to design initiatives and models to support the planning, pricing, promotion and distribution of 'want' satisfying goods and services, including product management. The role is key to enable Business & Private Bank performance and growth by creating goods and services for our existing and for potential customers. What you will bring
- Tertiary qualification(s), ideally in a financial or business-related discipline is preferred, but not required
- Strong product and process design experience
- Sound knowledge and experience of banking and business financial understanding
- Proven portfolio management and highly developed stakeholder management skills
- Understanding of regulatory requirements and risk obligations and management
By joining NAB, you are committing to putting our customers' needs first every time. You will be ambitious for growth; always curious and learning from colleagues. You will speak honestly, always valuing the time and opinion of others. You will own your work, doing what's right, even when it's hard. NAB, invested in you
We are committed to gender equality and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and have a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have committed $70bn in financing to help address climate change and provide 2 days of paid leave each year through our employee volunteering program to support community organisations.
We support our colleagues to be their best by offering a wide range of educational, financial, lifestyle, health & well-being benefits. For more information please visit here. Join NAB
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let's explore who you are and what drives you.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted. Advertised:
14 Oct 2020 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time Closing:
25 Oct 2020 11:55 PM AUS Eastern Daylight Time