Integration Architect - Associate Director
- Immerse yourself in our inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
- Make a real difference in your community through our social and environmental programs
- Choose the way you want to work by embracing our flexible work arrangements
- Collaborate with sector and technical experts to grow your knowledge and network
KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
At KPMG we help our clients navigate an increasingly complex technology landscape. We help our clients generate the confidence to make choices that can achieve growth and to better understand and manage the challenges and opportunities inherent in technology.
As we continue to support our clients on a range of technology enabled business transformations, we are rapidly expanding our Integration Services.
We are seeking experienced management consultants to work as members of our client engagements nationally in our Powered Data team. We have a diverse portfolio of projects and opportunities including Financial Services, ERP & CRM, HR & Finance transformations and Business Separation / Integrations spanning a range of clients and industries. Your new role
How are you Extraordinary?
- Effectively communicate designs and solutions in multiple forums and to various audiences including technology and business executives.
- Leading the development of responses for the integration component of system implementation and business transformation bids.
- Overall accountability for the successful delivery of Integration projects.
- Ability to absorb and translate business requirements in order to provide solutions and strategies that drive positive results.
- Establishes and manages the Integration team including capabilities in EAI, API and development by leveraging both internal resources (onshore and offshore), and external partners.
- Make recommendations on integration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a successful digital transformation experience, acting as a trusted advisor with key focus in delivery business outcomes to our clients.
- Partners with other teams (internal and external) to coordinate the solution design, build, test and deployment activities including Tech Arch, Analytics, Test Management, Deployment, etc.
- Govern risk, issues and scope across the project / program, and effectively communicate those to the leadership team.
- Keep up to date with vendor products and market trends.
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities.
To be considered for this opportunity, your qualifications, skills & experience could include
The KPMG Difference
- Proven ability to lead and manage large, complex IT projects with many dependencies and stakeholders and multiple cross-functional teams contributing to the success of the program.
- 8+ years experience in consulting and leading integration teams and architecting solutions.
- Demonstrated experiences architecting and delivering integrations with at least two of the following:
- MuleSoft or other solutions (e.g., IBM, Oracle Fusion, TIBCO, Dell Boomi, RedHat Fuse, etc.)
- API Management solutions (AWS, Azure, MuleSoft API Manager, Axway, Mashery, Apigee, etc)
- One or more on-premise/SaaS packaged COTS (Commercial Off-the-Shelf) solutions for ERP, CRM, e-Commerce, or mobile (e.g. Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Oracle, Siebel, SAP, Workday, etc.)
- Working knowledge of on-premise/cloud-based infrastructures, SDLC pipelines, and deployments/configurations and definition/evangelism of best practices/standards
- Experience leading technical teams and mentoring junior level resources, consultants, and clients while leading internal initiatives to grow organisation practices
- Demonstrated expertise in architecting, implementing, and supporting enterprise-grade technical solutions meeting complex business requirements while evangelising integration methodologies and supporting business case justification to C-level executives.
- Excellent verbal communication, written communication, and presentation skills.
- Familiar with DevOps CI/CD concept
At KPMG, we're passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone's unique experiences enable us to deliver meaningful benefits for our people, our clients and communities. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, ages, religions, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, LGBTIQ+ people, those with a disability, women and people with a cultural or linguistically diverse background.
We embrace flexibility as a key principle to allow our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal and family life.
KPMG has a decade-long, proud commitment to Indigenous Australia, as demonstrated by the achievement of an Elevate level Reconciliation Action Plan. KPMG is a foundation member and Principal Partner of Pride in Diversity started in Australia by ACON and the Diversity Council of Australia, and is recognised in the Australian Workplace Equality Index(AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace. KPMG Australia has been consistently recognised as an Employer of Choice in the Australian Government's Workplace Gender Equality Agency(WGEA) annual index.
Flexibility empowers wellbeing
Flexibility enables contribution to the community
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family Advertised:
05 Aug 2021 AUS Eastern Standard Time Applications close:
28 Feb 2022 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now