See job description for details
Amazing team and culture to enhance your Java development career with the experience you can attain. Your new company
One of Australia's largest universities and most international university is seeking a developer. Be a part of this university's transformation, progress and optimism. Our people are our most valued asset, with our academics among the best in the world and our professional staff revolutionising the way we operate as an organisation. Your new role
We are seeking a Java Web developer that will be responsible for the 2nd line of support of existing web applications for students, academics and professional staff members. Be amongst an already existing team that contributes to the continuous extension and improvement of applications. What you'll need to succeed
- Java Development experience utilising code and creating best practice within environments.
- Monitor and respond to 2nd line support requests in order in determine, isolate and address potential issues with web-based applications.
- Providing specialist advice and guidance, in line with university policy and procedures.
- Liaise with customer experience experts and functional testers to ensure application features are fit for purpose.
- Build features and apply unit and implement tests to ensure functionality and usability by end users.
- Develop and issue release notes to the user base to ensure knowledge around changes and updates and to allow uptake of new functionality.
- Monitor system logs and application performance to identify any systemic issues, highlight these to the team and suggest potential fixes to resolve these issues and to provide continuous improvement.
React and Google Cloud experience is preferable. What you'll get in return
Work for a market leader, work within a fantastic technical environment with large scale transformation projects on offer and also have the chance to enjoy fantastic benefits that include a competitive salary. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Joshua Markovski at Joshua.firstname.lastname@example.org. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508