See job description for details
Mobile Development Team Lead job available | Melbourne CBD | 12 month contract | Immediate start Your new company
A global organisation within the Oil & Gas industry requires a Mobile Development Team Lead for a 12 month contract commencing immediately. The company promotes a collaborative and supportive work environment, offering exposure to leading technologies. Your new role
As a Mobile Development Team Lead, you will be:
What you'll need to succeed
- Guiding an Agile team development (mobile development squad) towards successful project delivery.
- Designing, developing, and unit testing applications in accordance with established standards.
- Involved in the hands-on development of AWS services - Serverless mostly, but some on EC2 and RDS.
- Adhering to high-quality development principles whilst delivering solution on-time and on-budget.
- Providing technical leadership through coaching and mentorship.
- Maintaining high standards of software quality within the team by establishing optimum practices and habits.
- Driving application and process improvements.
To be successful in your application, you will need:
What you'll get in return
- Proven experience in all aspects of SDLC and Agile Ways of Working.
- Sound experience in Mobile development (Android / iOS Native, or any mobile stack experience), Node JS, AWS, TDD, Azure DevOps (or any similar CI/CD framework).
- Good understanding of OO techniques and experience in design philosophy and patterns.
- Automated test tools and techniques would be favourably considered.
- Tertiary education in Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering is highly desirable.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience working within a global organisation is beneficial.
Working in a global Oil & Gas organisation, you will be offered a 12 month contract with competitive daily rate, working across a supportive and collaborative team. This organisation prides itself on internal promotion and career development. Do not miss out! What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role or know of someone who may be, please click 'Apply Now' or forward an updated CV to email@example.com. LHS 297508