- Melbourne, Victoria, Australien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Bluefin Resources
- 25 Sep 17
Research & Innovation Manager - Information Security
This is an extremely exciting opportunity to lead research and innovation in the Cyber Security space for a large household name.
This is a newly created role within an organisation investing significantly in this space.
The key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for identifying emerging threats and identifying potential for impact on the organisation
- Responsible for emerging threat modelling and impact assessment.
- Responsible for assessing and summarizing startup/vendor offerings, aligning capabilities to an organisational capability map
- Significant engagement with Cyber Security Operations and other Innovation teams to improve internal community interaction
- Responsible for maintaining external innovation/research relationships with other private corporations, research bodies, government departments and cyber startup/innovation incubators/mentors
- Lead POC/Trial activities
For further information and to discuss this role in confidence please contact John O'Connor on 03 8330 5017 or apply below.