Senior Consultant Engineer (DevOps)
The ideal candidate will be working in the Digital Identity team focused on delivering Java based identity and access management micro-services deployed in a multi-cloud platform.
This is an opportunity to work on the Digital Identity platform that acts as an enabler for all of NAB's digital channels and constitutes the InfoSec platform for key initiatives such as Open Banking which signals the first step into the implementation of CDR here in Australia, and will form a blueprint for CDR implementations into other industries in the coming years.
In addition to your strong technical capability you will be a proven team player, independent thinker and have a collaborative attitude towards your work and colleagues. Key Role Activities:
- Creating code development practices and guidelines to enable microservices development at scale using industry best practice.
What you will bring:
- Work in an agile environment, attending stand-ups, retros, planning, showcases and other agile meetings and ceremonies.
- Work closely with Release Train Engineers and Solution Engineers to determine platform requirements and priorities.
- Resolve technical barriers and roadblocks impacting delivery teams.
- Contribute to the improvement of the Design and Development capability; drive the maturation of Software Engineering as a valued discipline in the Technology Operating model.
- Experience with microservices deployment and container technologies.
- Knowledge and Experience in the Identity and Access Management space including relevant protocols and standards such as OAuth, OIDC, FAPI, SAML, LDAP etc.
- Strong technical expertise in enterprise database/directories (eg. RDBMS, Active Directory, Oracle Unified Directory, ForgeRock OpenDJ, Ping Directory Services, eTrust/CA Directory).
- Strong technical expertise in enterprise security integration (eg. SSL, PKI, Key Management, Firewalls, Networking and routing, load balancing etc).
- Have in-depth understanding of microservice architecture, API management and distributed systems concepts.
Your new team
- Devops capabilities, including the knowledge of testing automation, AWS/Azure cloud, APIs and microservices.
We know that life's about more than money. That's why we're so driven to do great things in the tech and digital space. We are rapidly building top-notch data and analytics platforms in the cloud, with a new culture and ways of working; adopting FinTech start-up mentality and financial innovation. We are working more agile than ever, so that we can deliver a great banking experience to our customers. We're NAB
We believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too. We are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180, have an African Australian Inclusion Program, Grad Programs, and Traineeship and Internship Programs. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace. The benefits
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let's have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We'd love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert. Advertised:
16 Oct 2020 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time Closing:
21 Oct 2020 11:55 PM AUS Eastern Daylight Time