See job description for details
Level 2 Service Desk | Office based | Windows and hardware deployment | Customer Service Your new company
Fantastic opportunity with one of the largest multinational automakers. Your new role
As a Senior IT Support Analyst, you will be primarily responsible for Level 2 (day-to-day) technical support to Australia staff (corporate office, compounds and warehouse) and the Australia dealer network.
Role and responsibilities:
What you'll need to succeed
- Provide Level 2 technical support to users via email, phone and desk visits.
- Resolving and escalating incidents and requests within agreed SLAs.
- Provide support to Level 1 staff on escalated incidents, problems and service requests.
- Actively seek ways to improve UCX by providing better EUC experience.
- Assist the team with project works and other duties as directed by management.
- Providing reports from AD, SCCM and other applications on a regular basis.
- 5+ years' experience in a similar role.
- ITIL experience preferred.
- Experience with ITSM tools e.g. Service Now, BMC Remedy.
What you'll get in return
- Demonstrated experience with SCCM, deployment and maintenance.
- Demonstrated experience in building and maintaining desktop/laptops running Windows 10.
- Experience in monitoring tools like SolarWinds.
- High attention to detail and creative thinker.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) skills.
- Excellent Documentation skills.
- Demonstrated vendor management skills.
- Strong troubleshooting/problem solving skills in MS Office Suite.
- Strong troubleshooting/problem solving skills in Windows Based laptops.
- Strong troubleshooting/problem solving skills in networking technologies.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service to both internal customers and dealer network.
What you need to do now
- Great opportunity to grow within an expanding organization.
- A brand-new car every 6 months with 1% on retail value per month.
- An immediate start with great salary on offer.
- Excellent working culture.
If you're interested in this role, click "apply now" and forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Vishal at email@example.com LHS 297508