See job description for details
Great Opportunity for Senior Java Developer!12-month Fixed Term contract | Potential to turn Permanent
WFH/ 100% Remote Working Flexibility Your new company Join a British multinational internet infrastructure services organisation within Melbourne's South East. Chance to work on exciting projects. Take the next step in your IT career by joining a unique, supportive and collaborative team who are driven to succeed and develop new initiatives. Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be tasked with developing and maintaining the administration project used for staff operations, API & core functionalities for various projects and domain registry & provider connections.
- You will play a key role in each phase of the SDLC whilst assisting in the development and maintenance of the database application from design, connection, data storage, data validation and performance.
What you need to do now
- Strong experience in Java & J2EE Development
- Spring & Hibernate eco-system
- REST API integrations (consuming and exposing) on production environments
- Good understanding of Object-oriented concepts, design patterns, Java, SQL, multi-threading, Spring, Hibernate, RESTful API's, Agile methodologies and XML/JSON parsers.
- Comfortable writing complex & efficient queries in MYSQL.
- Problem solving skills to develop quick yet sound solutions to resolve complex issues • Knowledge of tools like - SVN, Git, Jenkins etc.
- Self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, ability to work in a fast-paced environment and a responsible team-player.
- Ability to communicate effectively - both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work independently on large features, complex bugs and mentor junior team members.
If you are interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV by replying to this email. If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Uzma Masood at email@example.com. LHS 297508