See job description for details
Senior Wintel Administrator job available | Anywhere in Australia | 3-month contract | Immediate start Your new company
A Global IT Consultancy requires a Wintel Administrator for a 3-month contract with one of their Real Estate clients, with potential for contract extensions. The company promotes a collaborative and supportive work environment, offering exposure to leading technologies and flexible working arrangements. The role is available to be worked remotely from anywhere within Australia. Your new role
Within this challenging and rewarding position, you will be responsible for:
What you'll need to succeed
- Performing Wintel / Windows administration (Windows Server, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP).
- Actively monitoring systems to identify issues and taking responsibility for fixing problems as they arise.
- Working as a part of a project team in migrating the client's financial services environment to GCP.
- Maintaining documentation of the current systems environment and communicating change to the environment to the team.
- Configuring, installing and maintaining Windows servers.
- Providing support to the Applications teams.
- Technical support of server-side applications including mail servers, phone systems, file servers, support systems and application & server monitoring systems.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
What you'll get in return
- Strong core Wintel Administrator skills - Windows Server, Active Directory Domain Services, VMware ESX, DNS and DHCP.
- Experience working on Oracle OVM and OEM is a plus.
- Prior experience with migration between different platforms such as on-prem to cloud or legacy to new infrastructure.
- PowerShell scripting knowledge and experience.
- Proven experience working in Public Cloud (GCP, AWS or Azure) is beneficial.
- Proven experience working within the Professional Services team in a Consultancy or a Managed Service Provider is advantageous.
Working in an organisation where they enable remote work from anywhere in Australia, you will be offered a 3-month contract offering a competitive day rate, as well as potential for further contract extensions. This organisation prides itself on internal promotion and career development. Do not miss out! What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role or know of someone who may be, please click 'Apply Now' or forward an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. LHS 297508