See job description for details
Permanent role | South East location Your new company
Great opportunity with a technology solutions company with over 30 years of experience delivering tailored information technology, infrastructure and services to schools and organisations across Australia. They take pride in ensuring all staff members have a career development plan, you will become a vital member of an extremely progressive team. Your new role
Role and responsibilities:
What you'll need to succeed
- Contribute to the definition and management of the collective technology architecture (including enterprise, security and infrastructure).
- Prepare High and /or Detailed Level Infrastructure Designs, SoW (Scope of Works), Solution planning, Pricing & Effort Estimation, Bill of Materials, Business case justifications. Presentations, Business Models, etc. with attention towards clear and well-defined objectives and success criteria.
- Provide assistance working on RFP/RFQ/ RFI responses along with assisting the sales team in pre-sales.
- Research and analysis of products, services and emerging technologies.
- Ensuring that all ICT considerations have been structured and documented to support the implementation and delivery of the project.
- Liaison with other Architects, SMEs, Operations team and equipment manufacturers to ensure the appropriate architecture, strategy, plans, and artefacts are in place to ensure that the foundation has been adequately laid for delivery of the project.
- This will require a particular focus on network and security considerations, server and hosting, availability and disaster recovery.
- Ensure Quality Assurance (QA) is performed and conduct QA reviews on deliverables.
- A tertiary degree in IT or related discipline or acceptable industry experience; Computer Science or Maths background highly desired and relevant certifications with Microsoft (Infrastructure), VMware, HPE and/or Cisco.
What you'll get in return
- At least 7+ years ICT Infrastructure deployment or architecture experience (of which at least 5 years in similar architectural, consulting roles)
- Ability to make good decisions and use independent judgment under pressure.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Demonstrated experience in developing solutions to solve design requirements and the ability to analyse complex requirements.
- Demonstrated experience and high-level understanding of core concepts for servers, storage, network, end user computing, high availability, backups, disaster recovery.
- Exposure to HPE Servers, Storage, Networking platform highly desired.
- Flexibility to perform complex tasks.
- Relevant certifications with Microsoft (Infrastructure), VMware, HPE and Cisco.
- High level of technical knowledge within Active Directory, Virtualisation (VMware, Hyper-V), Office 365, Exchange, Azure, Veeam.
- Highly Proficient knowledge of Word, Excel and Visio.
What you need to do now
- Long-term stability with excellent growth opportunities.
- An immediate start and great salary on offer.
- Excellent working culture.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV and email firstname.lastname@example.org LHS 297508