Team Leader CRS
You will support the management of the operational unit by supervising the day to day activities of team members by ensuring that work is dealt with efficiently and accurately, in accordance with policies and procedures to ensure we meet our ATO obligations whilst providing exceptional customer service. Desired skills and experience:
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Experienced in Process execution and people management.
- Must be well organised and ability to prioritise tasks and meet non-negotiable timelines.
- Ability to learn new ideas/process changes quickly.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Workforce Management skills (ideally AOM accredited).
- Previous banking experience essential.
- Experience with AML/CTF/ Fraud management.
- Enable a professional and consistent approach to achieving business objectives throughout the organisation.
- Adhere to required standards for telephone, written and general verbal communication. Ensure all relevant interactions are documented and administrative tasks completed.
- Ensuring that workload is processed efficiently, accurately and within the standards set out in Service Level Agreements, service standards and performance targets, and in compliance with all aspects of policy and procedure.
- Provide professional and ethical behaviour in your actions by ensuring compliance with external legislation, bank standards and Internal operating policies and procedures relevant to the position.
- Proactively investigate and seek to make improvements to existing systems and process.
- Point of escalation for business unit.
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too. The benefits
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits
Please note that this role is temporarily listed as remote due to the current requirements for all Australians to practice social distancing amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We will discuss with you your ongoing requirements throughout the recruitment process. If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply.
You must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Permanent Residency to apply for this role
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted. Advertised:
14 Oct 2020 9:30 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time Closing:
21 Oct 2020 5:00 PM AUS Eastern Daylight Time