Transfer Agency Oversight Manager
The Transfer Agency Oversight Team sits within the Funds Administration Australia, comprising of an integrated Melbourne and Sydney team. The team supports both managed and superannuation fund clients, with the processing and reporting function being performed from Malaysia. The candidate will support the Senior Manager of TA & Oversight, and be responsible for:
- Managing the day to day SLA deliverables in a timely manner and of a high quality.
- Acting as an escalation point for managers
- Representing TA in project forums and client implementations
- Adhering to Citi's risk and control framework in the application of registry services and procedures.
- Provide back-up coverage for the Senior Manager and other team members during peak periods.
- Review and monitor all daily activities ensuring that all client SLA's are met in a timely manner and are of a high quality.
- Take responsibility for assigned tasks and prioritise to ensure expectations are met.
- Review and support implementation activity pertaining to the TA team (growth pipeline).
- Maintain strong client relationships with existing clients, establishing strong client relationships with new clients, and facilitating actions to improve service quality.
- Participate in client service reviews.
- Represent TA in a competent and professional manner with external vendors and clients.
- Help implement and operationalize any new product initiatives and regulatory changes within TA taking into account other functional operational teams at Citi.
- Increase operational efficiency, developing and implementing best practice on processes; including the elimination of non-value-added tasks.
- Develop and maintain the policies and procedures for the TA function.
- Assess and monitor operational risk as well as identify and apply actions where appropriate to address any risk concerns.
- Provide oversight, training and support to our off shore centres.
- Provide effective and pro-active communication to the team, other stakeholders and clients.
- Completion of all assigned training and management of your own training path by identifying personal training needs and opportunities.
KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS
- Ensure the business unit maintains the ethical standards contained in the Code of Conduct.
- Adhere to firm policies and procedures, regulatory and legislative requirements
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Have detailed knowledge of the Financial Services (Managed & Superannuation) industry.
- Have knowledge of AML/KYC requirements as well as FATCA/CRS requirements.
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of verbal and written English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with staff, at all levels, and third parties.
- Proactive and able to use initiative.
- Confident with strong decision making skills.
- Ability to develop strong relationships within Citi and with third party vendors & Auditors.
- Ability to demonstrate innovation and creativity.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to work well within a team.
- Ability to influence key decision makers
- Ability to set and meet objectives.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent organisational skills - ability to meet client deliverables on time.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Time management skills and ability to multitask.
KEY BUSINESS RELATIONSHIPS
- Bachelors qualification in Finance / Accounting
- 7 - 10 year's relevant experience.
Job Family Group:
- Offshore centres - Malaysia & EMEA
- Client Executives
- Product Group
- Fund Accounting - Unit Pricing, Financial Reporting & Tax
- Risk and Control
Operations - Transaction Services Job Family:
Fund Accounting Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting