See job description for details
UC Support Engineer job available at National MSP | Permanent | Melbourne Inner East | Immediate start Your new company
A leading IT Service Provider based in Melbourne's Inner East requires a UC Engineer to join its team for a permanent role commencing immediately. The company promotes a collaborative and supportive work environment, offering exposure to leading technologies and flexible working arrangements. Your new role
Within this challenging and rewarding position, you will be responsible for:
What you'll need to succeed
- Undertaking and performing Unified Communications project implementation and deployment duties.
- Monitoring and managing UC Solutions.
- Undertaking research and development duties.
- Assisting with escalated complex UC issues from the BAU support team.
- Support customer IP Voice / UC environments.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
What you'll get in return
- Demonstrated experience supporting Unified Communication solutions.
- Knowledge and experience with Access4 preferred.
- Proven experience with switching, routing, firewalls and LAN / WAN.
- Experience with WatchGuard and HP is highly advantageous.
- Excellent ability to communicate across all levels of an enterprise business.
- A tertiary education in Information Technology as well as Access4, Aruba and WatchGuard certifications are preferred.
- Previous experience working for an MSP or Consultancy is advantageous.
- Current driver's license and access to a car.
Working in an organisation where they develop and grow careers, you will be offered an excellent salary package, working across a supportive and collaborative team. This organisation prides itself on internal promotion and career development and offers development training. Do not miss out! What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role or know of someone that may be, please click 'apply now' or forward an updated CV to email@example.com. LHS 297508