- Paramatta, New South Wales, Australien Paramatta New South Wales AU
- Befristete Anstellung, Vollzeit
- Morgan McKinley Australia
- 19 Sep 18 2018-09-19
This leading NSW Government Department is looking to engage an experienced Payroll Officer to join their team, based in Parramatta for an initial 3-month contract. You will be responsible for the processing of workers compensation leave and pay in SAP to ensure employees are paid correctly across the Department.
- Effective and timely processing of workers compensation entitlements, as per relevant legislation and departmental policy and procedures.
- Review and reconcile workers compensation leave in payroll in conjunction with award provisions for complex claims.
- Provide advice to stakeholders to monitor the progress of workers compensation claims and manage claims through to closure.
- Preparation and processing of workers compensation and injury management information.
Skills & Experience:
- Recent SAP experience entering leave and payroll on a day to day basis is highly advantageous
- Demonstrated experience using SAP payroll
- High regard for deadlines and attention to accuracy
- Excellent customer service skills
To find out more about this, and other opportunities with NSW Government call Aoife Power today on 02 8986 3115 or apply now.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.