See job description for details
Contract & Perm Roles | Build industry experience as a Business Systems Analyst Your new company
Your new company is a leading provider in the Energy and Chemical Processing field. This reputable firm is seeking a committed Business Systems Analyst with a strong committed and desire to produce competitive results. Your new role
This role will require you to work closely with the Project Manager, Inspection Software Implementation Project. You will need to analyse inspection and maintenance business processes, practices, and data to identify potential improvements through utilisation of software tools and integrated systems. What you'll need to succeed
Your previous experience in a similar role within this area will lead to your success, as will:
What you'll get in return
- Extensive experience using Excel. Expert at creating and formatting complex sheets. Candidate will need to manipulate, format and load asset/maintenance/inspection related data with reference to other Computerised Maintenance Management Systems.
- Previous experience using Inspectivity software to configure templates for the inspection of a range of industrial plant and equipment.
- Capture and analyse user and business requirements through discussion, meetings, workshops and presentations.
- Previous work in training, presenting, communicating with all levels of Staff.
- Proven record of working effectively as part of a small project team with clarity and patience around objectives, deliverables, milestones, and deadlines.
In return for your dedication and hard work you'll be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- Competitive rates
- Option to choose between Contract and Perm roles
- Supportive work culture
- Gain experience in the Energy & Chemicals Sector
If you're passionate about this role, click 'apply now' or for more information and a confidential discussion or to find out about other opportunities in Technology contact Jona Peh at Hays on 61 (8) 92659141 or email Jona.Peh@hays.com.au At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. LHS 297508