Part Time - ITS Service Support / Helpdesk Consultant
- Gym discounts - Fitness First, Xtend Barre, HealthPass... the list goes on!
- Salary packaging - to suit your personal and financial circumstances
- World class career coaching and mentoring programs
Part-time IT Services Support / Helpdesk role based in our Perth office in a varied role integral to the effective running of the firm. What will your typical day look like?
Taking on this part-time role based in our Perth office, you will be part of an inclusive wider team that provides high quality, hands-on and remote IT support to Deloitte Australia internal customers. You will be responsible for monitoring all incidents, tasks and requests logged in the IT Service Management system and ensuring all issues are addressed within agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs). You will look after the hardware and software support of notebooks, unified communication devices, mobile devices and wireless network technologies.
More specifically, you will use your technical customer support experience to monitor, manage and resolve issues relating to the following technologies and processes:
About the team
- Various end user equipment such as laptops, tablets, desktops, printers
- Applications such as Windows 10, Office365, antivirus, JAMF/Casper
- Asset inventory and call management within the ITSM system
- Mobile devices via Mobile Device Management software
- New starter set up
- Remote support e.g. SCCM remote tool, remote assistance etc.
- Exchange/Active Directory/File Share Management support
At Deloitte, we are all about disruption. Technology has radically transformed the way we live and the way we go about business. Amongst the disruption that emerging technologies bring, we take the reins and transform our business with innovative technology and tools. Our large (and ever growing) team of IT specialists are exposed to new challenges and opportunities day-by-day and are supported by the business from day one.
The ITS Service Support team is a national team with representation in the majority of the Deloitte offices. Although you are the sole IT representative on-site you are part of the national team who work collaboratively to ensure operational and service excellence is achieved. We are responsible for resolving all issues and requests escalated by our Global Service Desk, with additional assistance from our 3rd level IT. The ITS Service Support team is a high performing, results driven team who strive to provide an exceptional user experience. Enough about us, let's talk about you.
Reporting to the Service Support Regional Manager, to take on this role, you will ideally have 2 years' of experience in a technical customer support role, with previous large corporate or professional services experience.
You are someone with:
- Ability to work unsupervised to provide exceptional customer service and operational excellence.
- Excellent interpersonal skills enabling you to interact effectively with staff at all levels.
- Demonstrated confidence in guiding untechnical staff on technical concepts and procedures.
- The ability to effectively manage and resolve problems within outlined timeframes, meeting SLAs and KPIs.
- Excellent communication skills and a team focus.
- Experience supporting Apple Mac
- Experience with ServiceNow case management tool
- Strong experience in the Microsoft product suite including Windows and Office/365.
- ITIL certification and/or experience desirable.
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in a variety of ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated. Next Steps
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent & exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu is the DTTL member firm in Australia ("Deloitte Australia"). "Deloitte" is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to select clients.
Requisition code: AUEXP172723