See job description for details
Permanent position as a development manager for an exciting and fast-growing software company based in Perth Your new company
This Perth based organisation is highly regarded in the energy sector, going from strength to strength since their inception, and with a highly decorated leadership team guiding the way, this company has no signs of slowing down. Your new role
You will be leading an exciting team of developers, streamlining sprints and dealing with blockers to scrum tickets. You'll also work closely with Product Managers and Analysts to do high-level design architecture, as well as leading deep dives into code, networking and operating systems. What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- High level communication, negotiation and stakeholder management skills.
- Experience as a development manager within the Java framework, preferably with Spring Boot exposure.
- Understanding of Continual Improvement mindsets.
- Experience as a leader in an agile work environment.
- Experience/ exposure to architecture.
- Passionate about helping people flourish.
What you need to do now
- Work on a truly first class, internationally recognised product
- The opportunity to develop and grow your skills as a development lead
- A highly collaborative and co-operative environment
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. LHS 297508