See job description for details
Servant Leadership | Leading Gaming Organisation | Scrum Masters Your new company
Your new company seeks to be at the forefront of sustainable gaming and betting. Their reputable business provides a unique opportunity for with a career that is equal parts diverse, interesting and challenging. They believe in diversity and are on the lookout for honest, real and positive employees to be part of their family. They work hard with passion and treat your success as a priority. Your new role
Our Scrum Masters are servant leaders, thrive in a fast-paced environment and are the driving force behind our teams. They help the organisation by creating an environment that fosters creativity, innovation, and continuous improvement. Their responsibilities include:
- Working with squads to ensure consistency of agile delivery practices and roadmap alignment.
- Minimising external disturbances for the squads by removing blockers and impediments, managing risks, and protecting sprint commitments.
- Ensuring ceremonies occur and are effective by facilitating Stand-Ups, Reviews, Planning & Retros.
- Supporting the squads in framing problems, identifying solutions and opportunities by facilitating and leading design thinking workshops.
- Use of continuous improvement techniques to remove bottlenecks in the delivery process.
- Collaborate with Product Owners to ensure effective backlog management, refinement, estimation, and prioritisation.
- Aiding with creating effective goals for the squad and facilitating MVP conversations.
- Tracking, monitoring & reporting progress towards Release, Feature and Sprint Goals.
- Working collaboratively with Agile Capability group to improve agile maturity levels and increase capability within their squads.
Mentoring and coaching teams and squads, establishing an authentic culture of openness and respect within the team. What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skill
- Have a Servant Leadership Mindset
- Formal Agile qualifications, such as Certified Scrum Master (CSM), SAFe Scrum Master (SSM), PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
- Strong knowledge of Scrum, Lean, Kanban, and other Agile development techniques
- Proven knowledge of Agile practices, such as Test-Driven Development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Testing, Pairing and Automated Testing
- Demonstrated ability to coach, inspire and motivate people to change their values and practices in line with agile principles and a product development framework
- Extensive prior experience working with technological projects.
What you need to do now
- Competitive Day Rate
- Vibrant, fun and diverse work culture.
- Central office location.
- Extensive wellness programs that address both internal and external concerns
- Leave loading, 10% super and a highly active social club
If you're passionate about this role, click 'apply now' or for more information and a
confidential discussion or to find out about other opportunities in Technology contact
Jona Peh at Hays on +61(8)92659141 or email Jona.Peh@hays.com.au
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where
they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse
backgrounds to apply. LHS 297508