Associate - Implementation Engineer, Sydney
The Implementation Engineer works alongside Sales and Customer Success to discover customer business challenges and create unique solution prototypes to present back to decision makers, illustrating value and benefits of the KYC solutions via an engaging story.
Implementation Engineer will have extensive knowledge of KYC's software products and services and provide pre-sales and post-sales technical support to customers and partners across the EMEA and ASIA regions.
Implementation Engineer will be an expert for the RDC products and will be able to design in usage and technical integrations covering user interfaces, batch processing and SOAP/REST API Integrations. Understand the KYC systems that provide the service at a detailed level to assist in answering customer/partner questions.
- Know KYC's products and services including API framework, product roadmaps, new release functionality, and be able to speak to these items at a technical and non-technical level.
- Work with customers and internal teams to develop connectivity solutions
- Act as subject matter expert (SME) and contribute to sales enablement / collaterals (product demos, product presentation, product training)
- Explain the value proposition of KYC's core product offerings
- Manage pre-Sales initiatives and activities to advance sales by:
- Attending discovery calls with KYC sales representatives to meet prospective clients
- Collaborating with sales team to understand customer requirements, to promote the sale of KYC solutions and to provide sales support
- Generating solutions based on the prospect's needs
- Preparing and present technical solutions to prospects that address customer inquiries relating to security, encryption, API's, integration, data strategies, etc.
- Developing, presenting, or responding to proposal specific customer requirements, including request for proposal responses
- Manage post-sales initiates and activities to advance sales by:
- Overseeing or assisting with delivering the solution to the client
- Supporting the client throughout the service period over the phone, via the computer or at the client premises
- Thoroughly documenting the technical solution in precise detail, whilst being able to summarize the solution in a concise document or PowerPoint slide to a lay person
- Build rapport with clients, from C-level executives, managers, and support staff
- Achieve client buy in on recommendations prior to implementation
- Be a point of contact through pre-sales and post-sales deliveries until customer is live
- Partner with Integration team through larger customer onboarding deliveries.
- Oversee technical integration deliveries through UI, batch processes, and API (SOAP/REST)
- Capture new customer requirements and work with Product teams to document features, benefits, and
- Assist in technical optimization efforts with proof of concepts and test
- Assist in RFI/RFP responses for technical aspects
- Up to 50% travel; travel based on operation needs
- Bachelor's' degree in engineering, computer science, or equivalent IT-related degree program
- 3-5 years' experience working in a technical role, ideally within a SaaS platform.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experienced in presenting technical information clearly and concisely in layman's / non-technical terms
- Strong business acumen
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of APIs and databases interface
- Previous experience working with APIs, familiar with SOAP and REST
- Knowledge of file transfer protocols, IT security, SaaS applications, Cloud Services.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.