See job description for details
Hiring Automation Test Lead for one of the Big4 banks in Australia Your new company
You will be working with a one of the recognised bank leading the industry in IT and operations with its world-class platforms and processes, agile IT infrastructure and innovation. Your new role
You will contribute to strategic test automation initiatives to evolve testing automation practices and tools. Provide people and technical leadership while remaining hands-on in the delivery of projects.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be responsible to deliver overall automation framework designs - API , UI and stubbing solutions to ensure effective automation scenarios are built and maintained.
- Contribute to the strategic engineering goals across teams to promote the use of industry best patterns and practices.
- Provide estimates and actively seek funding to ensure the advancement of both automation practice and tooling
- Responsible for developing a continuous improvement mindset in team and project interactions.
Key skills set
What you'll get in return
- You must have strong automation skills - Selenium, API- Postman/Soap UI, .NET & Java Libraries, C# preferably
- You must have experience in creating framework using C# and build frameworks for UI and API
- Experience in setting up CI/CD pipeline - using teamcity preferred
- Strong knowledge on maintaining and managing Github.
- Strong understanding in integration points
Work on interesting and high priority projects with high performing teams What you need to do now
You must have full working rights in Australia to apply for the role. If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508