See job description for details
Business applications manager opportunity within Higher Education organisation. Your new company
Work with an industry leader in the Higher Education sector who have an international presence. Be a part of the team which develops a fresh, modern, global perspective for higher education. Flexible working environment based within Sydney CBD. Your new role
Be responsible for managing the operational support, maintenance, and development activities for the business applications in use. The position combines managerial responsibilities with in-depth hands-on technical expertise. Sound knowledge on Software development lifecycle within agile and waterfall methodology is essential. What you'll need to succeed
• Eight or more years of professional experience
• Working knowledge of Ellucian Banner 9.x (functional/technical), Dynamics 365, and Salesforce preferred
• Strong knowledge of business application development in web technologies (specifically PHP) and databases (specifically SQL Server and ORACLE) with preferable prior exposure/experience in Higher Education.
• Experience in a variety of data integration technologies - ETL, flat files, XML, SOAP, etc.
• Knowledge and understanding of goals and the interdependencies of functional departments and groups and the ability to lead large-scale complex IT projects in addressing overall business needs
• Knowledge of informational technology disciplines; e.g., software applications and interfaces, production operations, quality assurance and systems management, etc.
• Knowledge of project management process and systems, ITIL/ITSM
• Excellent written, oral, instructional, presentation, and interpersonal skills focused on motivation and positive attitude What you'll get in return
A permanent opportunity within a rapidly growing higher education organisation. Opportunity to have a strong impact on work culture and environment. Flexible working environment and great career growth opportunities. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508