C++/FPGA Developer - Sydney
The positive feel of a start-up with the benefits that come with a more established player, this leading quant firm is looking for exceptional C++/FPGA engineers to join an elite global team to design and build the next generation of hardware solutions.
Collaborating with technologists and traders, you will provide hardware systems in areas such as fast networking, high performance compute and real-time acceleration. You will be expected to solve difficult technical problems in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, with a focus on co-designing hybrid hardware/software solutions.
They see technology as a key component of their continued success. The ideal candidate will be keen to learn new, cutting-edge technologies, and have a proven record of solving unstructured problems.
***Interviews will be remote; ideally start dates will be in-house, but they're flexible.*** Requirements
- Must be able to write C/C++ in a commercial environment
- Solid knowledge of building reliable, high performance FPGA hardware systems
- A mix of traditional RTL development + software skills
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment, where accuracy is crucial
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Computer Science or Computer Engineering (or equivalent)
- Competitive base salary + bonus; they will pay leading market rate / are flexible for the right candidate
- They're willing to be flexible with WFH
- Enormous opportunity to grow and have an impact
- Contributions are rewarded; career progression supported
- Free breakfast, lunch and dinner
If this sounds like you, or you'd like to know more, please get in touch: Andy Stirling-Martin