Capital / Full Stack Developer
Join a passionate Technology team that develops and maintains Macquarie's Credit Capital Calculation system. You will be operating in an energetic, fast-paced and dynamic DevOps environment and working closely with a highly collaborative and supportive team to deliver ongoing system changes and enhancements.
You will have varying responsibilities, including designing and developing ETL, SQL and scripting solutions to automate, prepare data for, and configure calculations within the vendor system (Moody's Risk Authority), upgrading and migrating the system to the Cloud, and participating in our DevOps processes to support the system.
The role will see you engage with the business on a frequent basis and expose you to opportunities to enhance your knowledge and understanding of financial markets, products, and the bank capital calculation and reporting functions. In this role, you will:
To be considered for this role you will have:
- design and develop solutions to automate and move data to and from the Moody's Risk Authority system using technologies such as Oracle SQL, PL/SQL and PowerShell
- participate in core strategic initiatives such as upgrading the platform and migrating to the Cloud
- work closely with the business to understand requirements and their priorities, and collaboratively design and implement solutions
- maintain high standards of software quality within the team by adhering to development standards and following best practices
- ensure compliance of design, development, and unit test of applications in accordance with established standards
- assist with the technical and functional configuration of Moody's Risk Authority
- participate in DevOps processes to support the system.
- prior experience designing, implementing and supporting solutions built on similar technologies
- in-depth technical knowledge of RDBMS concepts and ETL processes
- experience with scripting, cloud technologies, code management, CI/CD and automated testing
- a relevant technology related degree
- previous experience in Investment Banking / Financial Services organisations.
Corporate Operations Group (COG) provides specialist professional services, human resources, workplace infrastructure, technology and market operations to Macquarie's businesses. The primary purpose of COG is to support and enhance the value of Macquarie through the creation of an efficient, scalable operating model. This is evident across the activities of each of the divisions which comprises of Business Improvement and Strategy Division (BIS), Business Services Division (BSD), COG Business Management, Human Resources Division (HR), Market Operations, Operational Risk Strategy and Support, Shared Services and Technology.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available. Advertised:
29 Aug 2019 AUS Eastern Standard Time Applications close: