Do work that matters:
Colonial First State (CFS) is the Commonwealth Bank's Superannuation and Investments arm. CFS exists to drive member outcomes and we have been helping over 1.2 million Australians with their superannuation, investment and retirement needs since 1988.
Your team sits within the CFS Remediation team which is responsible for the execution of all customer remediation activities across both CFSIL and AIL business in Sydney and Melbourne. Your team plays a critical role in managing the current and ongoing remediation activities for CFS. In particular, CFS Remediation supporting Advice Licensees with their remediation activities
The Remediation Case Manager position is an integral part of the Remediation team that will support the implementation and follow up of remediation payments, communications and exception processes . Your responsibilities:
- Case management of product based remediation
- Customer engagement (phone and email)
- Research and investigation for outbound contact
- Exceptions and rejections investigations
- B e the advocate for the customer, and in your interactions with them build a professional relationship built on trust and engagement in resolving case management and expressions of dissatisfaction raised to a high level of satisfaction.
- Work with all relevant stakeholders to achieve outcomes that meet the needs of customer to a high level of satisfaction.
- Communicate with all relevant stakeholders on progress of individual cases, escalating significant cases (loss, reputation, compliance) to line management immediately; and
- Complete micro and macro analysis and data validation.
This role also plays a pivotal function in supporting the Remediation Manager and Project Team with communications, stakeholder engagement, and analysis in order to support customer remediation activity is in line with respective policies and processes. We're interested in hearing from people who have:
Please note this is a 6 month Fixed Term Contract
- Proven experience within the financial planning industry
- Highly developed analytical, numerical and investigative skills
- Track record of demonstrating highest standards of personal integrity and ethics
- Highly organised, with flexibility to implement change in a fast-paced working environment
- Strong communication, consulting and client relationship skills
- Strong facilitation skills, ability to guide strategic conversations
- Innovative thinker with a proven record of being able to look outside the box and explore alternate solution options
- RG146 Compliance preferred
CBA has entered into an agreement with KKR to sell a 55% interest in its CFS superannuation and investments business for total cash consideration of $1.7billion (implying a total valuation of $3.3billion). CBA will retain a 45% shareholding in CFS.
KKR is a leading global investment firm that manages multiple alternative asset classes, including private equity, energy, infrastructure, real estate and credit, with strategic partners that manage hedge funds. KKR aims to generate attractive investment returns for its fund investors by following a patient and disciplined investment approach, employing world-class people, and driving growth and value creation with KKR portfolio companies.
The sale is expected to complete in the first half of 2021. As this is a role to work in the CFS business, the successful candidate will initially be employed by the CBA Group but on sale completion, their employment will transfer to a new entity that will employ the CFS business employees from completion.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 07/10/2020