Change & Process Owner
The Delivery Services Team is responsible for the management of cards (plastics), statements and advices and related projects, vendor oversight and change management. The Change and Process Owner is a position within the Delivery Services Team with a focus on optimising the day-to-day tasks and processes to meet operational activities more efficiently. The position may also support change across other functions within Core Operations. Specifically, areas of responsibilities include daily reconciliation processes for cards, statements and advices/letters, stock management and operational components of the vendor related activities. This role is also responsible for managing the letter inventory , initiating process improvements, effectively managing change instigated from both within the department and key internal and external stakeholder groups, and representation on projects that relate to Delivery Services. Key areas of focus are the delivery of KPI's, execution quality, exception management, handling projects relating to Delivery services, continuous improvement, and execution of stakeholder initiatives. Accountabilities:
Delivery Services - Process Ownership
- Active engagement with internal departments, (namely product, technology, and consumer operation teams) and the Delivery Services vendors.
- Preparation and update of Standard Operating Procedures.
- Offshore process management and oversight for Daily Cards, collaterals, statement, and letters reconciliations
- Maintain the letter inventory
- End to end Card stock management, including ordering, reconciliation, and reporting.
- Manage and resolve exception matters escalated by processing areas, consistent with Citi policy and the desired customer experience.
- Act as an SME for relevant projects relating to Delivery Services
- Conduct change impact analysis to assess the potential implications of changes and document business rules, functions, and requirements.
- Consult with functional unit management to assist with documentation and analysis of current and future state business processes.
- Identify opportunities for improving business processes. This will include conducting process re-engineering with stakeholders, conduct change impact, process cost and FTE analysis, documentation of business requirements and implementation of changes.
- Tracks and fully document changes for functional and business specifications; write detailed universally understood procedures for permanent records and for use in training.
- Provides regular status updates on the changes (upcoming/currently under implementation)
- Ensure any changes have relevant documentation and approvals in place as per change management framework
Personal Attributes / Interpersonal Skills
- Demonstrated experience in successful implementation of process re-engineering
- Analytical skills and experience
- Preferred understanding of communication, cards and collateral management process
- Excellent communication abilities - both written and verbal as the role involves significant interaction with stakeholders and detailed documentation
- Strong team player
- Good documentation skills
- Knowledge of banking and change management systems is preferable
- Knowledge of working within an Agile environment is preferable
- Ability to step into problems; analyse and implement solutions quickly.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in fast paced and highly dynamic environment.
Citi has entered into an agreement with NAB to acquire its consumer bank in Australia which includes residential mortgages, deposits, and unsecured lending.
The sale is expected to complete in March 2022. As this is a role to work in Citi's consumer bank, the successful candidate will initially be employed by Citi, but on sale completion, their employment will transfer to a NAB (or) a new entity that will employ Citi's consumer bank employees, prior to their transfer to NAB. Job Family Group:
Operations - Core Job Family:
Operations Support Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting